LESA works collaboratively to support and enhance Lutheran schools as they serve children and families in their respective, unique locations. To fulfill this purpose, LESA is proud to offer Educational Resources for our member schools.
- STEM/LEGO kits to loan: Coding Express and STEAM Park (Early Childhood), WeDo (K-4), Mindstorms/EV3 and SPIKE Prime (5-8)
- Professional development for principals and teachers
- Mentoring materials for new teachers
- Accreditation support for schools working on evidence-based self-studies
- Cost-effective program resources and grants such as the LESA Professional Development Grant, LESA Counseling Grant, and the Spire Natural Gas Aggregation Program for Missouri schools
- Colonial Williamsburg on-site Teacher Professional Development scholarships offered thanks to a generous LESA benefactor
- Access to online curriculum guides for Pre-K through grade 8, including Mathematics, Communication Arts, Science, Social Studies, Physical Education, Health, Music, and Visual Arts. Curriculum guides are written specifically for LESA schools and integrate our Lutheran faith. Use the educator login to access curriculum guides.
- Marketing Support: LESA provides digital, print, radio, television, and social media marketing to promote Lutheran education and our member schools.
Benefits vary, depending on type of membership. Click to view our Membership Guidelines. Schools outside the St. Louis metro area can become a LESA Educational Resources Partner by applying here. If you’d like more information, use the form under the “Questions” tab above, email Laura Montgomery directly or call at 314-200-0798 with any questions.
“Lutheran education is Christ-centered, so the Gospel of Grace permeates everything – sports, curriculum, every aspect of the school.”
Jerry Wollenburg, LESA Board Member & Educator